Just a random thoughts of my life ...

I'm just a person - a teacher who wants to enkindle kids hearts to Art . Who is my favorite artist ? -I would say God look around ! Our world is beautiful ! Here you can read my thoughts just a patches of ideas . maybe by the end you can create a big quilt and see the broad pictures of what i consider important in life .

Thursday, July 06, 2006

here I am two days before my missionary trip to Honduras

I'm not even pack . I wonder what kind of journey I will have ? spiritual and physical . Will I ever come back again to Honduras ? Is Missionary work is what God want's me to do ? it is very interesting I just Have seen TV show when a doctor form TLC program emergency utold stories shared that he went to Honduras the town that I'm going and worked as a missionary worker in the medical field > I truly believe that this is God's message to me . Funny he actually needs to use TV to get to me !!!!Speaking of Mission I love kids and I hope i will be able to use my talent to do some crafts with them and bring some happines to them .I will share more about it when i come back from Honduras.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your better come back young lady!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger StBlog said...

Millions, even though they don't know you, will be remembering you in prayer. Never forget too that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round - the Holy Mass is being said and you are remembered there too!
God give you a wonderful journey - spiritually and physically and we'll be waiting to hear the stories!
John
http://stblogsparish.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home