Just a random thoughts of my life ...

I'm just a person - a teacher who wants to enkindle kids hearts to Art . Who is my favorite artist ? -I would say God look around ! Our world is beautiful ! Here you can read my thoughts just a patches of ideas . maybe by the end you can create a big quilt and see the broad pictures of what i consider important in life .

Friday, July 07, 2006

Peru - great place to visit


Peru
Have you ever thought about going somewhere to see one of the wonders of the world ? Well go visit Peru . Cusco ,small town where you can take a trip to Machu Pichu .When I steped into this magic world of Inca's I felt like I was on the top of the world and so close to the sky, that I could just touch it ! I closed my eyes and said : "God here I am , Take my soul and give me peace in my heart .I thank you that I can be here see this beautiful world " I felt such a freedom ,free of worries and problems of everyday world >I looked around people were meditating ,some with hands raised up ,some with eyes closed . I don't know to whom they prayed But i did to Christ my God .
So it was a great Journey ! I met great friends great people and saw the beauty of peru .
Next time I will post some more pictures

4 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

just hold onto your purse!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Dominika said...

yes , Lima is not safe . But Cusco very nice it's just like in every trip we need to be make sure that money are safe and we don't look like american rich tourist -since for some reason that's how they few us in third world countries !!!! but in Cusco there are manny tourists so it's nice since most of the people job's depends from tourists

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger EC Gefroh said...

I was born in Peru but haven't been back since I was too. Hope you enjoyed the food there.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Dominika said...

Esther yes i enjoyed the food alot .I have to say peru is a beautiful place

 

Post a Comment

<< Home