Just a random thoughts of my life ...

I'm just a person - a teacher who wants to enkindle kids hearts to Art . Who is my favorite artist ? -I would say God look around ! Our world is beautiful ! Here you can read my thoughts just a patches of ideas . maybe by the end you can create a big quilt and see the broad pictures of what i consider important in life .

Friday, July 28, 2006

Mission trip to Honduras



I have seen poverty, sadness but also hope in peoples eyes . I saw how much help Franciscan of the Renewal and Missionaries of Christ bring to the people of Honduras . We visited families who are very poor but with great hearts . They living in a houses without floors or windows the size of my closed (3 kids wife with husband ) one bed children are hungry without cloths and shoes, no electricity. We also did evangelization program for the neighborhood kids . Music crafts and drama .I know that Honduras is beautiful in it's own way. My heart will always be there ,since I felt in love with the people and the land . I pray to God to let me come back again .
I will write more soon and add pictures...
Anyone who will read this and would like to help with donation (school supplies, shoes,toothbrushes ,toothpaste,cloths ,arts and crafts ,puzzle and more please contact me I will give you more info.
I'm in the process of getting pictures by next week I will post some

4 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home!

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will help with prayers:-)

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

post some pictures!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Dominika said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home