Just a random thoughts of my life ...

I'm just a person - a teacher who wants to enkindle kids hearts to Art . Who is my favorite artist ? -I would say God look around ! Our world is beautiful ! Here you can read my thoughts just a patches of ideas . maybe by the end you can create a big quilt and see the broad pictures of what i consider important in life .

Friday, September 15, 2006

Trip to Maine

So we did it ..Finally with a friend of mine we decide to go to Maine we drove side streets for 11 hours stopping for two night and rest before we end up by Acadia park . First we drove all the way up to Mount Washington .The weather there change so fast and it's really windy .Of course you have to pay $27 just to drive up get a sticker that says this car drove to Mount Washington and listen really boring CD .
but the view is really great ! Then we drove to Maine (I was shocked how much camping cost ! people !!!! if I have money I would stay in hotel not sleep in a tent (well we slept in a car we were too tired to set up tent . Then in thr morning we have to pay 25 cents fro 15 minutes of shower ! crazy . After driving for almost three hour just in the area of Bar Harbor we have find really nice campsite called quiet site campsite . Oh so nice !!!! really quite .In the woods . We looked for a good site and sudently I saw two realy nice cats siting on our site . I said To Sylwia ."This is our spaced it is a sign those cats simply welcome us ! .I have to tell you that sleeping in tent in Maine by the end of August ! yuo need lots of blankets ! the nights are really cold ! we were shivering trying to put all the clothes that we have on us . Every night we build a fire just to get warmer . But it was worth it .I have so much to tell about Maine .... But for now I just post some pictures

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone there went to Maine and wish to share thoughts ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home