Just a random thoughts of my life ...

I'm just a person - a teacher who wants to enkindle kids hearts to Art . Who is my favorite artist ? -I would say God look around ! Our world is beautiful ! Here you can read my thoughts just a patches of ideas . maybe by the end you can create a big quilt and see the broad pictures of what i consider important in life .

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oprah's school

I wonder if I had alot of money and wish to do something with it, I would make donation to help others .The differences will be that I wouldn't tell the media , It would be from my heart and I would not need all the world to know about it .So i wonder if Oprah's school donation is a act of kindness or just another show up . Why the whole world needs to know that she is buliding school ? SO I think as much as I admire her for doing something good ........she should not make this as another publicity act .

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered about that too. We can read hearts so it's probably best to give her the benefit of the doubt. It's probably a little of both, I'm sure she cares about the children, but she also wants the positive publicity, and she has so much money she won't feel it at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home