Just a random thoughts of my life ...

I'm just a person - a teacher who wants to enkindle kids hearts to Art . Who is my favorite artist ? -I would say God look around ! Our world is beautiful ! Here you can read my thoughts just a patches of ideas . maybe by the end you can create a big quilt and see the broad pictures of what i consider important in life .

Monday, September 18, 2006

Can we have more kindness ?

There is hunger for ordinary bread, and there is hunger for love, for kindness, for thoughtfulness, and this is the great poverty that makes people suffer so much." Author:Mother Theresa Can we have more kindness in the world ? Instead of all this violence ,wars .... How world would be much easier to live in if we all have some more kindness to each other . Not only overall but let's start with small steps . Look around maybe there is a lonely soul that wish that someone will talk to it . Maybe in your family you often forget to say I love you (say it like you mean it ! Not with artificial smile on the face )I realized that in this culture we became so tight up inside so close in our world that we don't see people around .One day I took a train to NY I realized that on three seats often is one person or two .That is how uncomfortable we feel being too close to a person . I was mad since I definitely did not want to stand (normal a man should get up and let a woman seat ,but this barely happen this days . So me and my friend set next to a man and I just realized how uncomfortable he felt that he had to pick up his peaces of newspaper and let us seat next to him .(Well this is life I have a ticket also and it doesn't mean that he needs to take three seats . ) Anyway what makes me upset is how often we easily judge others .I was seating on the bench in the park when a mid aged man pick up half drink water from garbage and someone's food leftover and just eat it . I've heard two very well dressed women,one with her poodle on her lap saying that this is really disgusting .Well it wouldn't be if she could just take some dollars and buy some food for this poor man .Instead criticism . Mother Theresa said that if we ever see a homeless person drunk or sick just remember this person is our brother in Christ and maybe the reason why he is like that because he never felt love buy anyone . So let's have more kindness in our families and in the world

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I know, so much strife and suffering we encounter is so unecessary, esp in families. Wars are sometimes necessary, though, if it is a just war, like WWII, I'm not sure the war in Iraq is, I don't feel I have enough information to make a judgement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home