Just a random thoughts of my life ...

I'm just a person - a teacher who wants to enkindle kids hearts to Art . Who is my favorite artist ? -I would say God look around ! Our world is beautiful ! Here you can read my thoughts just a patches of ideas . maybe by the end you can create a big quilt and see the broad pictures of what i consider important in life .

Saturday, September 16, 2006

More Maine

well ..next day in Maine .
O how people here are so different than NJ .Much nicer and whatever I go i see self service post .Mhmmm ...for example i went to the internet cafe .When you can take any coffee or tea or pastries without paying and then by the end you just tell the cashier what you had to eat . Honestly no one is checking :)
Then we went to get ice cream Here we are counting all those change (I think the person who was selling ice cream didn't wanted to deal with all that so we had ice cream for $3 (huge one )
well i could live in maine no problem the only problem is after 8pm everything close

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

When you were refering NJ people being mean, I know you weren't refering to me! :)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Dominika said...

no not you ,it's just I'm not sure what it is people in maine live in a slower speed ,they always have time to say hello ,chat for little .and they very trustful .Can you imagine we swent to a small used books store .After few minutes we realized that the store is open but there is no owner .Instead there was a note "if you notice no was is here just put the money for books on the plate or just send me check later .Thank you Have nice day ! do you think it will work here in NJ ? _I bet no one will pay .Maybe some honest people will send check

 

Post a Comment

<< Home